Financial Ombudsman Service

We pride ourselves on the services we provide to our clients and we hope that you do not have cause to complain.  In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied about something we have or haven’t done, we have a set procedure to follow.  Please contact our office for details.
Some clients are able to take unresolved complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). You can contact FOS using the various methods below and we have provided a brief guide to their service here and a link to their website here.

By phone
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm and Saturday – 9am to 1pm
0800 023 4 567 (calls to this number are now free on mobile phones and landlines)
0300 123 9 123 (calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers)
Or from abroad on +44 20 7964 0500

By post
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR

Are Cannabis farms damaging landlords?

94% of cannabis farms have been located in domestic premises. Landlords properties which have been used report damage to Ceilings, Severe Water Damage plus many others resulting in £1000’s in damage.

Standard ‘buy to let’ insurance  does not cover all of these damages, so its very important the landlords read the fine print.


Our advice to reduce exposure is

Vet – tenants who live at the property
Reference – be robust in your referencing procedures
Inspect – undertake periodic inspections of the property